Sunday, September 1, 2013

Ransom Note Assignment

 I've taken typography before, but it is good to have a refresher and there is always more to learn. I remember one of the assignments I had to do in that course was to make up a brand new letter, with it's own sound and unique look. Let's just say it was interesting and somewhat difficult, although cool to see all the other made up letters people created.
I'm excited about the class and working on projects I can add to my portfolio. The first assignment is to make a ransom note with certain criteria. I think I have concept in mind, but in the meantime I'll look up examples to help me out. This should be a fun project to do. Can't wait to see what I and my classmates come up with...

This is just an example, not the one I've made...I'll post a pic of it later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment