Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A Blast From The Past: MAPPY







I do not know how long I have been searching for this online...

Okay, maybe it's cause my searches were not all that diligent, but this 2D game has always been one of my all-time favorites.
I can remember when all of my older brothers were always playing Pac-Man or Champ Galagon, I was perfectly content with having the high score on this addicting little game.

The gameplay is straightforward in that you take control of a police officer mouse and try to collect valuable items before the CPU-controlled cat characters can steal them.

Bouncing on the colorful "trampolines" will allow you to get to higher levels, but be careful: too many bounces on the same line will break the trampoline, sending the title character out of the screen...

This Namco classic is, as they say, easy to play but hard to master...see for yourself...


                                                                                MAPPY 





No comments:

Post a Comment