Sunday, September 8, 2013

Random Note Part: 2

So I've complete my ransom note. My message is short (sometimes less is more), but I made it rhyme and also be a riddle somewhat. 
"At the sail-less ship by the lake, bring me the LINK or you're dead WEIGHT!" What is the sail-less ship? Hmm....

At first I was having trouble finding what I needed to make it look right for the concept. Someone handed me a map San Fransisco surround by water, so that was very helpful. After that, I was able to go from there and get most of my lettering together. By the time I was nearly finish, I still didn't have the lettering for my two type term words: LINK and WEIGHT. Thanks to some advice from Sarah, I finally found what I needed and was to complete this project. Also after some feedback from classmates, I think it turned out well.



Image coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment