Sunday, September 8, 2013

Applying Typography

I'm still learning what it is to be a good graphic designer. So even though I think my work is good, there's always room for improvement. I make flyers, posters, and other print materials and the fonts used makes all the difference if it is well done or not.

Here's a flyer I just made. Usually it doesn't take me that long to make one, but lately I find myself really paying closer attention to where I put the lettering, the colors scheme, and other important elements. I needed the words to stand out and be eye-catching. It is promotion an up-coming dance competition, so the flyer had to grab people's attention and even evoke a sense of fun and expectation.

I think the more I learn in this class, my work will start to change and get better and better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment