Thursday, October 31, 2013

Hocus Pocus

enhanced-buzz-19769-1349988807-0
This 'article' was sent to me by a friend whom I made watch the Hocus Pocus movie in honor of Halloween.  He didn't happen to find it as amusing and funny as I did; he actually said that if it were up to him he wouldn't watch it again.  But because I like the movie and it is October he sent me the top '23 Reasons Why Hocus Pocus is the Best Halloween Movie'.  Most of the reasons, I admit, are ridiculous and there are quite a few spelling and grammar mistakes, but these types of posts are published for their entertainment value.
The movie is basically set in Salem and focuses on the lives of three witches who cast a spell to come back to life when an event happened. I don't want to spoil the movie it you haven't seen it, but events unfold and it is up to the three young main characters to put the witches back to 'sleep' and save all of the children in their town.  Hocus Pocus came out in 1993, but is still being played on many channels including ABC Family as part of their '13 Days of Halloween' TV special, so obviously it is considered a hit....even though the website International Movie Database (IMDB) gave it a rating of 6.2 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment