Monday, October 7, 2013

Developing A Portfolio Website


My (Simple) Workflow To Design And Develop A Portfolio Website, By Adham Dannaway


As a student pursuing a career in design, one thing I hope to develop in the near future is a portfolio website. It is important to have a portfolio website in the world of design because it gives other designers and future employers access to your work, while show casing your creative aesthetic and skills through the website itself.

My (Simple) Workflow to Design And Develop A Portfolio Website, written by Adham Dannaway was one of the most informative design articles I have read in a long time. Dannaway goes through the process of how he designed his own portfolio website, while offering tips and links to helpful online sources that aid in coding. The article walks you through both the technical side of website development and the conceptual side. Although some of the coding he spoke of is a little above my head at this point, I was incredibly inspired by this guide and will definitely refer to Dannaway's article when I am ready to develop my portfolio website. I would highly recommend this article for any young designer looking to make their own website in the future.
lecsu.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment