Tuesday, October 8, 2013

BEAUTIFUL

I got the word "beautiful" to display in some kind of way that represents the word itself. This is word takes on so many meanings. As they say, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", so what I think is beautiful may not be to someone else.
I think as an artist there are a lot of beautiful things out there to me. From art itself, to people, to nature, to music, etc.
My ideas for what to do for this project varies from the simple and obvious way to portray what is beautiful to showing things we don't normally see that way at first.
I'll probably work on the concept of slowly driving in my car or just sitting in it and snapping shoots from the inside, looking through the windshield at whatever is ahead such as park landscape. Sometimes while driving it is hard to notice what we're driving by and miss out on what's around us and I think I want to try to capture the beauty of it in some way.

Well I have the rest of the week to make something happen, so let's see what I come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment