Monday, October 21, 2013

ART 239 - TYPE AND IMAGE ARRANGEMENT


Today, we had to meet in small groups for a critique on our progress with ART 239 project 4.
Somehow, only (1) member of my group showed up, which made the class period a bit weird, but also made the critique simple and concise.

For my project, I will be using the invention of Insulin as a theme. My image choice is of a little child getting a shot at a doctor's office, and my letter is an (I). The feedback I received was positive, and I got "praise" for selecting a font type that looked remotely like the syringe used to administer insulin.


I initially had trouble getting my images onto a 2-page spread, but thanks to fellow student, Cassie, I was able to manipulate the desired look.
She also gave me a bit of valuable feedback (although she wasn't in my group).

Here is the 1st draft of my project:












No comments:

Post a Comment