Monday, November 18, 2013

Designing a 2 Page Spread

While designing my first two page magazine spread, with text and image arrangement, I have had more difficulties than I had predicted. I believe I have a good core understanding and capabilities in terms of balance and cohesiveness, but I am having many problems utilizing these design elements in my spread. I am finding it particularly difficult to use these elements to tie my image and my text together. I keep rearranging my elements and changing them to try and solve this problem without any success yet. It always seems that they are either competing for attention or not working with each other to convey my message.
To solve this problem, I will continue more to play and rearrange my text and image and also refer to examples of magazine spreads for inspiration and advice on how to successfully design my two page spread. 

No comments:

Post a Comment