Friday, November 8, 2013

ART 202 WEBSITE Part 3





Here is a contrast of images of the concept of my HOME PAGE, and the final result:



CONCEPT



FINAL



This is how the story progression pages will look:




This is how the character bios page looks compared to my first layout:




First concept image



Final Image





My completed Progress-Bar:



My personal favorite part of the whole site is my use of the FancyBox application to create the character bios page, making the BIO pop up in a window without taking the user to another site or a new tab:



This has definitely been one of my favorite projects this semester, allowing me to be artistically creative as well as giving me a bit more knowledge about the program, DREAMWEAVER.




THIS SITE IS NOW LIVE. VISIT IT @ 







No comments:

Post a Comment