Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First Days Of School



Tuesday, August 27, 2013




As hopefully many of you have noticed, Summer is over and school has begun anew.

For me this not only means that I have (1) year of college in the books, but in a way it also means a fresh start for me, a time to meet new people and learn new things.


My first (2) days have felt much longer than they probably were. I listened to lectures, read through a fresh batch of syllabi's, and generally just tried to get a feel for what I would be doing in each class.


One thing for certain, juggling (2) ART and (3) Computer Science classes will keep me at least a bit busy.


Just to keep things a bit light-hearted, here is a video that was shown at the end of my first class. It humorously details many "cliches" and common errors that people that are familiar with power point should hopefully understand and find a bit amusing. 



              



No comments:

Post a Comment