Saturday, December 7, 2013

Rhythm & Type Project


So this is my final and I really took to heart what the class critiqued about it. I focused the light more on the door and not it bushes and I brought the characters out more with making the background behind them look more like a sunrise. Someone mentioned what it would look like if I made the quote look like its following them on a journey. I got a lot of positive feedback with it so I decided to stick with it. It gives the poster more flow and energy and gives it a sense of going adventure. 

Overall, I am very happy with how it turned out. It was the most fun I've had with a project in Typography and it really helped me think more outside the box. 








P.S. Go see The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug! In theaters December 13! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment