Thursday, December 5, 2013

Poster

So I was inspired by the song "Cinderella's Waltz" for the live action movie. It's full of orchestra music, with flutes, violins, and bells. At first it evoke the feeling for dreaming and being in a fantasy. Then I thought about it a little more and after some critique, I want to incorporate bineg imaginative as well.

Here's idea 1 that got critique in class. I was told enlarge the image and the words. I made some other small adjustments.

This poster is my second idea. I wanted to have a angel-type character or fairy to be the main image. It symbolizes more of being fantasy or magical.
 
This one is my final idea...I'm still working on it. The left bottom corner of the previous posted seems empty, so I'm trying to figure out what to put there.

No comments:

Post a Comment