Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Theme Invitation

My theme will be a class picnic theme. I want to keep the feel of an old fashion picnic.. such as a red and white checkered colors throughout the invitation and menu. My menu items are going to be picnic food.. maybe the invitations themselves will be food. I want to be crafty with this project, so I will try to apply textures to this invitation. I will next try to think about the envelope. I want to use marching ants in my design that maybe pop out when you open your card with them maybe holding fruit or food of some sort. I haven't fully decided on that yet. I know I want my menu and map cards to take the form of fruit so I can have them on the plate.

Still thinking of some idea for this, hopefully I can have a lot of fun with this project.


No comments:

Post a Comment