Monday, January 27, 2014

Dinner Invite 3 QUESTIONS!

So since I can't really have anything to show at the moment since I have to ask my client (Tim Abler) what he wants these invitations to look like here is some questions I will be asking him!

1.) What is the nature of the party?
2.) Who are guest and approximate number of guest?
3.) Time and date
4.) Location
5.) How would you like to phrase the invitation?
6.) What does the budget cover?
6.) Company logo on the invite card?
7.) Would you like to have any special request? Such as attire? Parking instructions? Where the event will be held in case of rain?
8.) How will they respond to the invitation? Through email? RSVP card?
9.) What size would you like the invite card to be?
10.) What type of paper would you like it to be printed on? Any other materials you would like to use?
11.) Does the Department have it's own postal service?


After meeting with some peers I will have a lot more to ask Tim Abler!

No comments:

Post a Comment